This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
- If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us using the details at paragraph 12 below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
West One Music Group
- West One Music Group is the trading name for West One Music Limited (company registration number: 03955295) and Firstworks Music Limited (company registration number: 04452198), both companies registered in England and Wales with their principal place of business at 28 Percy Street, London W1T 2DB.
Personal Data Collected From You
The personal data which we collect from you is set out as follows:
- your name;
- your name;
- telephone number; and
- your email address,
- If you have provided us with the personal data of another person ("Third Party Personal Data") you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
- The personal data which we collect from you is set out as follows:
Uses Made Of Your Personal Data
- Your Personal Data shall be kept safe and confidential on our secure database.
We will use Your Personal Data that you provide to us:
- to enable us to provide the services relevant to you;
- to alert you to any product and service changes and updated information; and
- for administration and marketing purposes.
In the event you do not wish for us to use
Your Personal Data for administration and marketing purposes, please either
- tick the opt-out box when you have registered with us; or
- click on the "Unsubscribe" link in the emails we have sent you (if any); or
- contact us using the details set out in paragraph 12 and advising us of your intention to be removed from our marketing database.
- We shall not pass Your Personal Data to any third party including our marketing affiliates and partners unless we have procured your express consent to do so.
Retention Of Your Personal Data
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used.
- If your personal details change or if you have any queries about how we use Your Personal Data, please notify West One Music Group by writing to us at the address set out in paragraph 12 hereunder.
- We will update Your Personal Data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
- The Website or any designated unique resource locator may from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- In addition, if you linked to this Website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- We may disclose Your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (where applicable).
We may disclose Your Personal Data to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer (the disclosure of which shall be made under non-disclosure agreements) of such business or assets; or
- if West One Music Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
Cookies And IP Addresses
- To make full use of the Website, cookies need to be enabled on your browser; otherwise certain features will not work if you reject cookies. If you choose not to allow cookies you will still be able to browse the site but your experience will not be as good as if you have cookies enabled. Without cookies, you will not be able to download tracks from the Website, use our online help function or access previous projects created.
- If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you would like to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
- Please note that when you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Website and to collect demographic information for aggregation purposes.
- We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
Transferring Your Information Outside Of Europe
- If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
West One Music Group
28 Percy Street
Fax: +44 (0) 207 907 1510