It features large uplifting choral and orchestral scores filled with wonder, magic and nostalgia with a handful of medleys and re-arranged festive favourites throughout.
1. SNOWRIDE– exhilarating and adventurous
2. A MOONLIT ADVENTURE– magical and sparkly
3. GOLDEN HOURS– comforting and traditional
4. A CHRISTMAS CAROUSEL – a festive medley of Christmas carols
5. A CHRISTMAS LULLABY– heart-warming and atmospheric reimaging of Silent Night
6. A CHRISTMAS FEAST – festive and joyful
7. A WINTER SCENE – dreamy and uplifting
8. A MAGICAL TIME – warm and uplifting
9. BEDAZZLED – magical and epic
10. A BAROQUE CHRISTMAS – a traditional medley of seasonal fare
11. WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS –a festive medley of traditional Christmas carols
12. THE JOY OF GIVING – lively and celebratory
13. SMILING FACES – hushed and magical
14. NEW YEAR’S COMING – hopeful and uplifting arrangement of Auld Lang Syne
The 14-track traditional Christmas music album THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!, including steams, is now available to listen to and download on the West One Music Group search site. All tracks are cleared and ready to place in your upcoming Christmas production today. Just simply register for an account or login to your existing account and download and sync the best Christmas music ever to bring sparkle to your production!
MEET THE COMPOSERS
As a composer of film and television music, Richard Harvey has been recognised with both international and British Academy Awards and four Ivor Novello nominations. He has scored more than 70 television and film projects, from television series, documentaries and feature-length TV films, to major Hollywood movies.
He contributed the much-loved track Kyrie for the Magdalene in Hans Zimmer’s score for THE DA VINCI CODE. Richard composed the score for the animated feature THE LITTLE PRINCE, also with Hans Zimmer and most recently worked on the score for Disney’s live-action MULAN alongside Harry Gregson-Williams.
Bill Connor is an arranger, orchestrator and composer in the Radio (with the BBC Radio Orchestras), Record, Film and Television industries. Bill has written many concert and theatre music and devises and leads creative multi-media community projects in France, Croatia, USA, Australia and UK bringing together participants from different ethnic, cultural and language backgrounds.
You can also listen to and download The Best Christmas Ever! now across all major streaming platforms, click here.