Find Similar AI
It’s never been easier to search for similar-sounding music across our catalogue!
Simply pick a reference track and click the ‘Upload’ icon on the right of the search bar to access our Find Similar AI tool.
Click the ‘Cog’ icon on the right of the search bar to access our Advanced Search panel.
You can now perform specific searches within our catalogue (e.g. BPM, Musical Key, Mood, Instrument etc.)
Advanced search fields and example queries:
- Mood (e.g. “Fun”)
- Genre (e.g. “Pop”)
- Instrument (e.g. “Harp”)
- Track Title (e.g. “Must Be The Love”)
- Album Title (e.g. “Holiday Hip Hop”)
- Composer (e.g. “Richard Harvey”)
- Musical Key (e.g. “A minor”)
- Release Date (e.g. “2020-2022” or “2020”)
- BPM (e.g. “80-100” or “120”)
- Lyrics (e.g. “Love”)
- You can add your search terms one by one (add your term and click the ‘+’ next to it).
- You can also add all of your search terms into the panel at once and click any ‘+’.
- You can use advanced search whenever you like during your search journey (e.g. if you start off selecting a genre from the ‘discover’ tab you can then apply advanced search.
- Remove any search term by clicking the ‘x’ next to it in the search bar.
To access our Filtering bar start a music search.
Now you can filter your search by stems, BPM and duration, and use our toggles – all, vocal, instrumental and sound design.
Toggle between Track and Album View
Click 'Match This' and our AI will find similar tracks
Click the green ‘Discover’ tab on the left-hand side of your screen to browse our categories (Music For, Genre, Label, Mood, Instrument) and begin a new search.